Carve your own path!
Sizing: 65" | 67" | 69" | 71"
The Freeride is not only a new take on water ski design, but a new take on waterskiing all together. The days of slalom skiing being constrained to private locations, pristine conditions, and behind select watercrafts is over. This ski is to be rode virtually anywhere, anytime, behind anything, and in any ski style you can come up with. The Clean Edge Technology allows the water to release "cleanly" from the bottom surface of the ski without wrapping up around the sidewall of the ski. This "clean" release of the water reduces ski drag up to 50% over conventional ski design allowing the skier to more easily glide across the water and pop up easy from deep-water starts. The Freeride's Carve Rails allow for amazing edge hold when laying down powerful arcs and turns. The Carve Flex allows active rocker carving and teamed with the surf inspired Shark Fin, maximizes the ski's carvability in even the most trying water conditions. Lastly, the Hybrid Sidewall design gives you speed where you want it and support where you need it for the most fun, intense and chill ride wherever you decide to ride freely!
- Free Skier
- Clean Edge Technology for 50% less drag than conventional skis.
- Allows for comfortable skiing at wakeboard boat speeds
- Carve Rails for amazing edge hold when laying down powerful arcs
- Carve Flex for active rocker carving
- Hybrid Sidewall design – speed where you want it and support where you need it.
- Shark Fin – surf inspired design for clean cuts and unmatched hold in chop